[NAGDU] picking up after dog

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Jan 9 21:21:42 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa,I started, in my own, to always relieve my pup on short leash for the same reason most people do. I learned very quickly with LD Sequoia  ( my first Leader Dog ) to treat pick up bags like a Guide Dog Owner's "American Express Card" I never leave home without some.... well, never walk out of the house without any... I hate leaving doggie "landmines" in my back yard.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace