[NAGDU] These Boots were made for Walkin'...?

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:25:18 UTC 2016

Daryl,

have you tried Muttlucks boots?

I can’t remember what province you are in, but Pet Valu has them for a resonable price.

I haven’t tried the idea of socks inside the paws boots, since my Dobie’s feet are not conducive to wearing boots-every kind I’ve tried comes off, through no fault of Maggie, who doesn’t mind wearing anything!  I use Musher’s Secret, which is a paw wax, or another brand, called Paw Stick, made by Foo Foo Pets.  I agree that warmth can be an issue, so I just try and not be out for over long in really cold weather.  Sometimes, though, it can’t be helped and wee will have to leave the igloo to venture out onto the tundra for one thing or the other!

Thanks for the great idea about using tiny socks, though!  I think that’s great!

Caitlyn and Maggie, from Ontario