[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: picking up after dog

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:38:53 UTC 2016

Dar,
I know that in Austrailia, where the toiletting harness was first used, they put something in the bag to absorb pee for the girl dogs.  I think it might be silicon cat litter.  I’ve looked online and can’t find out what exactly they are using, but this might be a thought for you as well.

I have a toileting harness myself still, so when the snow gets bad around here, I might try the kitty litter and see if it works.

I’ll let you know.
Cait

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sljohnson25%40comca