[NAGDU] Food, allergies, and output

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:55:46 UTC 2016

Acana Singles. It's kibble with freeze-dried pieces added for whole
food nutrients. There are 3 or 4 different formulas to choose from,
and they're grain-free.
Visit www.chewy.com to look it up and learn more.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs