[NAGDU] Vet update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 12 17:23:20 UTC 2016

The vet called me with the lab results for the bloodwork and urinalysis
she did for Krokus.  Both look fine.  His kidneys are concentrating the
urine as they should.  Friday, she will draw some urine with a catheter
(Poor Krokus!) to test for a subclinical UTI. If that's negative, I'll
talk to the TSE vets and see if they have any ideas.
Otherwise, all I can think of is stress.  My life doesn't seem stressful
to me, but I suppose it might to a dog deciding if this job is for him.
Tracy