[NAGDU] Airport Relief Area App

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Tue Jan 12 21:35:19 UTC 2016

Hello, Marion and all: I have this app, and it seems as though it probably works pretty good, although:  a person  does need to know where he or she  is  in terms of gate location once arriving at one of the major airports. It's really cool there's this app available to us now. Warmest regards, Erika Wolf

Sent from my iPhone