[NAGDU] Vet update

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jan 13 15:16:36 UTC 2016

Alysha and Tracy,
Thanks for the name of the medication that helped your pup.
Tracy, I am sorry that Krokus and you are going through this, keep your chin up and stay positive.
Mambo is at his Vet now for his water deprivation test. I will pick him up tomorrow after work. I miss the little guy!
Deanna and happily retired Pascal (who is keeping me company today)