[NAGDU] Airport Relief Area App

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Wed Jan 13 17:32:12 UTC 2016

Interesting....I'm not sure how up to date this app is.
I traveled through ATL (Atlanta) and they took me out to a taxi way. I
was still in a "secure" area. We tried the tarmac, but my guide was too
interested in all the airplanes and equipment.

SLC (Salt Lake) there was an area at one of the concourses that was also
inside the secure area. It was at a gate and it had a little gravel
area. It was just for relieving service animals inside security.

HNL (Honolulu) I have been using the courtyard going to the "Mainland"
terminal. Have been using that for many years. Also inside secure area.

I'm not to trusting of this app. It's an attempt, but not very accurate.