[NAGDU] updating airport relief areas

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Wed Jan 13 20:19:19 UTC 2016

I always make prior arrangements for this situation. The airports and
airlines are always appreciative and helpful when they are notified. I
alawys have someone meet me at the gate and first order of business is
to get "Fluffy" taken care of. Atlanta was sure interesting as a gal met
me at the gate, we walked down the crew stairs on the jet way and I
tried to get my Guide to relieve under the aircraft but he was more
interested in the ground crew servicing the airplane ( he was looking
very fondly at the tires however)!
That's when the gal put us in a mini van and we went out to the taxi way.

When I booked the tickets, I made sure they noted that I had a Guide Dog
and needed assistance. There was no problem after that.

Your right, forward thinking is a _must_ when we have Guide Dogs.