[NAGDU] These Boots were made for Walkin'...?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 13 20:42:01 UTC 2016

Hi!
I have had a couple of opportunities to try the socks (called Pawks) plus Pawz, and overall I am really really REALLY happy with the combination!

For the person who thinks that the Pawks might make the pawz stay on, give it a try; I have the opposite problem, where the Pawks would come off, particularly in the back legs, just by walking. You can, if you really want to, pull off the "boots", but it takes quite a bit of willpower. Just by walking, even walking quickly, Jenny keeps them on and in the correct position. If she is really really REALLY itching to see another dog/person, I have lost one along the way, but that's usually in a contained area where she's allowed to meet and greet and I cate get it back quickly. Just something to be aware of :)

The one problem I have with the Pawz boots by themselves is that they don't provide a lot of breathability for the dog's paws. This combination seems to solve that problem. Jenny can sweat through her paws, but seems much less apt to do so with the combo, resulting in far FAR less stinky paws... I love this breathability!

I haven't tested these out in extreme cold yet, but so far I am loving these!
Might be worth a shot :)

Daryl