[NAGDU] Where to find Bells for Dog Collars?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 14 14:23:39 UTC 2016

Hi Janice.
Congratulations on your new pup.  He sounds beautiful.
I think the bell TSE uses is a canary bell, available in any pet store that
has bird supplies.  It's attached to a swivel snap by a zip tie.  Swivel
snaps are available at craft stores, and zip ties at hardware stores.  For
all I know, you could get all these things at Walmart or Target, too.
HTH.  Happy trails with your new dog.
Tracy