[NAGDU] Peeing in the office

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 15 13:21:48 UTC 2016

The vet said that the regular urinalysis and bloodwork showed normal kidney
function, and the water deprivation test wasn't necessary.
Today, they use a catheter to get urine directly from his bladder, to see if
there's an infection that's not showing up in the sample I collected.
Wish me luck.  A UTI would be so simple.
Tracy