[NAGDU] Mambo update

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Jan 15 13:40:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Mambo came home yesterday from his overnight stay at the Vet's office for his water deprivation test. His urine concentration levels were on the low-normal side, which is better than it was a few months ago. At this point they feel that he needs no further testing, and that he does not have diabetes insipidus. Woo hoo!
I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I have noticed that he is not always draining his bowl of water anymore, he is leaving a bit. And he is getting better about holding it while we are out and about. It's still going to take some work, but I am hopeful that he is improving steadily.
I'm so glad to have my wiggly yellow fellow back!
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system