[NAGDU] Dog Attack

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 16 13:02:30 UTC 2016

Hi Danielle.
Pretty scary.  Glad Willa is OK.
Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Danielle Burton
via NAGDU
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 6:14 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Danielle Burton
Subject: [NAGDU] Dog Attack

Hi everyone, this morning my Mom and i went to a beauty salon that a friend
of ours runs out of her home. When we got out of the car they had a siberian
husky outside that was loose. Needless to say the dog attacked Willa from
behind as we were walking toward the door. Went in between my Mom's legs
straight at my dog. Neither of us are hurt. I had Willa checked out by the
vet and there's no injuries thankfully. And I'm very glad my Mom was there
to intervene and separate the husky from my dog. But it gave us all quite a
scare. I've not been that terrified in a long time. Willa at first didn't
try to defend herself but then she finally did growl at the other dog. I
kind of can't blame her since it came at her from before. and was trying to
bite her.
Danielle and Willa
Sent from my iPhone