[NAGDU] Darwin's Pet raw dog food

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:57:27 UTC 2016

Sorry Cait, but there are definitely vets who would disagree with
you.  Dogs are subject to salmonella, and probably can't handle
it like their forbears might have.  But basically there are those
who will feed raw, and those who won't.  And I definitely won't,
probably ever.

Changing the subject slightly, I took Nova to the vet today
because of her random peeing.  They got a urine sample, and it
tested fine.  So the vet thinks that it is most likely
incontinence related to spaying.  We have a pill for her to take,
and hopefully that will work.  Otherwise, they could give her
estrogen but the vet said we would then have every male dog in
the neighborhood at our door.  That won't ever happen.  Lol.  I
said that then I'd have to have an escort.    Peace,    Debby