[NAGDU] Dog Attack and A Question About Distractions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 03:50:57 UTC 2016

I think that is partly what Fisher was doing when he would bark and lunge
because he would cry first. He isn't mean, so I don't think he really wanted
to attack. But whatever the motive, it isn't appropriate behavior. I always
assumed Fisher was the aggressor unless I knew without doubt he was not.
Cindy