[NAGDU] FW: [seeing-eye] New law in Michigan: Service dogs can be registered

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:37:20 UTC 2016

There really is no problem with fake handlers. (The service animals aren't
fake.) It is a service dog? What task does it perform? After that, if anyone
is observant, seems to me that one knows. Of course that implies the public
actually understands these things. I am not in favor of it; but I think the
day will come when we have to be licensed dog handlers to use our dogs
because of the people who pose as service dog handlers.
Cindy Lou Ray