[NAGDU] FW: [seeing-eye] New law in Michigan: Service dogscan be registered

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:17:01 UTC 2016

Whether we like it or not, I believe that eventually all states
are going to require some kind of registering or something of
service dogs.  Each state will do its own thing, and we better be
involved in order to make it the least restrictive that we can.
This is reality folks, and part of it is because of fake service
dogs, our complaints about fake service dogs, and because times
are changing.  Not for the better, either.    Debby