[NAGDU] Dog Attack

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 04:57:24 UTC 2016

Hi Danielle, Mardi here.Did your friend own the Siberian Husky? If so, They
or the owners, are violating leash laws plus some states have laws that
protect our service dogs from people who own dogs that attack our working
dogs. They should at least pay for the vet bill you paid, to have your dog
checked.They are also negligent in allowing an unsocialized dog to roam
free and uncontrolled.
Most pet owners do not socialize or train their dogs and a lot of these
owners let them roam loose to do whatever they do when unsupervised. My own
guide dogs have been attacked by loose dogs and it is a very scary thing to
have happen. I am sorry you had to go through this, but I am glad that no
one was hurt.Take care,   Mardi and Shaman,retired and Nici and Sedona,
future guide dog.
--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/