[NAGDU] Loose in the house

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 01:54:57 UTC 2016

Why not a recreational bone? Do you think she would choose one over
the furniture?

Also, you can take sprays in your luggage. And I wouldn't worry about
spraying bitter apple on the furniture. Not to be obscene, but there
are far worse things a hotel room bed has seen.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs