[NAGDU] What's that in front of me?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:14:47 UTC 2016

Hi.
regarding yoga.  first of all, it’s a pretty peaceful and quiet place and, the floors in the yoga studio are clean and made of cork.  everybody takes off their shoes.
when i come in and go into the bathroom where there are lockers, i wipe off my dog’s paws and belly if they are wet or dirty.  then, when i go into the studio, i pick a place next to a wall so that i can have my dog on a, down stay, next to the wall.  my dog lays quietly for about an hour and a half.  if she starts to get a bit squirmy, i quietly and inconspicuously give her a poke or a whispered, no.   i don’t know what i would do if she misbehaved in there as, it’s so quiet and folks are really focused on their practice.
i think it would be pretty disruptive for the whole class if my dog were to be up and moving around.
if you have any further questions, feel free to contact me directly at; irishana at gmail.com

Vivianna