[NAGDU] What's that in front of me?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:11:38 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Caitlyn Furness via NAGDU
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 6:00 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Caitlyn Furness <caitlyn.furness at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] What's that in front of me?

thanks!

The really scarey/weird thing about that whole thing is that I am usually pretty environmentallIf you had seen it, you wouldn't have attempted the crossing. Didn't it make any noise? I always thought maybe they would.
Cindy Lou Ray
y aware, and can usually figure out what my dog is taking me around or distracting on, whichever the case, and I don’t have to touch it to know.  this time, I was completely flummoxed about why she was acting that way!!  sometimes, being totally blind is a God send, ‘cause I know if I’d of seen it, I’d have freaked!

Cait