[NAGDU] New seeing eye graduate and a question

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 27 18:48:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Michael!
Congratulations on the new pup.
I probably play with Jenny (my nearly 4-year-old black lab) 15-30 minutes a day, depending on her energy level. If we're out working, it will be less, but right now while I am between jobs we play more than we work, and that's OK in the moment. She LOVES to play after guiding, it's like her reward for being focused and a good girl. We get home from somewhere, she checks out the house and heads straight for her water dish or her toy box, and she loves to play before bedtime. :)

Welcome!
Daryl