[NAGDU] Miss social lite

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:15:12 UTC 2016

Dar,
Obedience, obedience, obedience!!

Jordan is like this, or was when Mark first brought her home.  It’s toned down some now that she’s been here for a while and he does obedience with her daily, and in all sorts of places.  Well timed corrections for unwanted sniffing, wiggling, etc, also go a long way in helping.  Penny is still very young, so some of this is just puppy stuff and should go away with time and maturity and some discipline on your part.

hth,
Caitlyn