[NAGDU] Fell, again

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Jul 11 16:22:26 UTC 2016

Well Tracey, I went home without the dog unfortunately, or fortunately, I
think she had potential but they needed to work on her right curb issue, and
then after a  month I talkked to them and they said she was going to be
career changed so who knows... But that of course doesn't help you with your
problem, your school needs to give you help now, not later, good luck with
it and be well.

Yours,
Dan the man