[NAGDU] Transportation survey for guide dog users

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Mon Jul 11 16:49:23 UTC 2016

I do not wish to ruffle any feathers's and I apologize if I do but I thought that this might be something people would be interested in filling out.
It is a survey from the American Council of the blind about our experiences in traveling with our dogs using various transportation methods.
The main reason I am sharing this is because this data they collect is going to be used in court cases etc.
Hoping you all are well. The link is below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PBSRP89

Sent from my iPhone