[NAGDU] guide dog from another country, was Introduction

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:39:26 UTC 2016

BS'D

Tracy,

In Europe in general, you need to be registered in the country where the guide dog program is located to receive a guide dog from that program. Different programs in different countries aren't funded in the same way, in Sweden, our guide dogs are funded by tax money, in Germany, they're funded by insurance companies, and in France by charity, so it would be impossible to have the same system like in U.S. In Germany, there are around 70 programs while in Sweden, there is only one.

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
leyeshprintse at ymail.com
http://www.leyeshprintse.com