[NAGDU] introduction

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Jul 19 17:59:37 UTC 2016

Hello to you, I have done a little international travelling with my dog and
would be very interested to hear about your Italian experience, write me at
:

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
 or skype: danw9703

I'm Dan from Florida with five-year old, my gosh, aolmost six-year-old
Parker from Guide Dogs of America, he's my fourth dog and    I like your
dog's name, it's from Peter Rabbit, isn't it?

Take care,

Dan W.