[NAGDU] Quick question regarding my seeing eye dog

Haley Sumner haleysumner97 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:27:38 UTC 2016

Thanks so much Jameyanne and Cindy for your wonderful perspectives. I will try leaving via my garage door and continue placing small variations within my route to give Ezzie a mix up and make the walk more interesting for both her and I. Also, I love the name Mobsy, and I'm bummed we were unable to meet at convention this year, hopefully next year. Welcome to the list :)

Haley Sumner