[NAGDU] introduction

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:03:59 UTC 2016

Welcome, Jameyanne; so long as it doesn't bother you if your dog sings to
the clarinet, I wouldn't do a thing about it.

Good luck in law school; I don't imagine you'll have a lot of time to post
to lists, but it will always be great hearing how things are at Harvard.

My name is Darla Rogers and I am working a 5-year-old yellow lab male named
Huck from Guide Dogs of America and am currently seeking employment.
Darla & Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer