[NAGDU] Guide dog schools

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:39:03 UTC 2016

Andy, what do you want in a school? How much time can you spend there? Would
you want to have a home turn over, or do something that was a combination of
going there and returning? What is their ownership policy, and do you want
to own your dog outright or do you want it to be a rental? How far would you
want to travel to get the dog?
Once you have asked the question, you will get answerers based on people's
preferences as much as anything. I would say most of the schools have good
training programs, so you really do have to determine which style fits you.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com