[NAGDU] Traffic check

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jul 22 14:57:36 UTC 2016

Yeah...I like to tell people they should watch where they're aiming their cars. Especially when they're moving the cars backwards. Don't know why people think they don't have to watch where they're going when they back up. With as much as sighted drivers don't seem to see, one wonders why they have such a problem with blind drivers. (Most automobile crashes involve sighted drivers, after all.)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name