[NAGDU] Ben

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 26 13:01:01 UTC 2016

Ben is gone.  He was his normal self in the morning, and enjoyed sniffing
all around the vet's office, so I felt hopeful.  But when they opened him
up in surgery, there were tumors throughout his abdomen, and there was no
point in going on.  They called us about 3:15, told us the bad news, and
asked my consent to let him go.  All the vets agree it was the best
choice, and the right thing to do, which we know it was, but we're still
very sad.  Ben was a very quiet dog, but there's a big, empty silence
where he was.
Tracy