[NAGDU] Ben

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:38:50 UTC 2016

				I'm so sorry Tracey.

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione
via NAGDU
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:01 AM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tracy Carcione <carcione at access.net>
Subject: [NAGDU] Ben

Ben is gone.  He was his normal self in the morning, and enjoyed sniffing
all around the vet's office, so I felt hopeful.  But when they opened him up
in surgery, there were tumors throughout his abdomen, and there was no point
in going on.  They called us about 3:15, told us the bad news, and asked my
consent to let him go.  All the vets agree it was the best choice, and the
right thing to do, which we know it was, but we're still very sad.  Ben was
a very quiet dog, but there's a big, empty silence where he was.
Tracy