[NAGDU] Ben

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:51:07 UTC 2016

Tracy,

I, too, am praying for your comfort.  Service dogs seem so stoic, even when
they are in pain, so it gives us a glimmer of hope when we see them acting
normally prior to bad news.  One of the young students in a program for
which I just finished teaching braille asked many questions about my last
days with, and decision to euthanize my Bella this past September.  Even
though I have a new dog from TSE now, as of April, the student's questions
still brough back difficult memories of Bella for me to share.  You will
recall and carry both wonderful and unpleasant memories of Ben's life and
death respectively.

Debbie Baker and Opera
Bakerdebra53 at gmail.com