[NAGDU] invitation to join us for our NAGDU Board meeting, Sunday, July 31

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:43:01 UTC 2016

Hi,
Do we have an agenda of what will be discussed at the meeting?
I plan on attending.
Thanks,
Jessica

On 7/28/16, 3:34 PM, "NAGDU on behalf of Sherrill O'Brien via NAGDU" <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Hello to all,

    you're invited to join us and participate in our July Board meeting to be
    held this Sunday, July 31, at 8pmEDT.

    As always, the Board welcomes your suggestions and feedback. We especially
    welcome input from those who attended our recent annual NAGDU meeting at the
    Rosen Shingle Creek hotel in Orlando.

    The call-in instructions and other important call-related information are
    below my signature.

    Warm regards
    Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary
    National Association of Guide Dog Users
    National Federation of the Blind

    Captioning of this meeting for the deaf is available upon request. If you
    need captioning to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon dyer
    at

    solsticesinger at gmail.com

    Conference Participant Instructions.      At the specified time, call (641)
    715-3300
    2.      When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#
    3.              Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of
    Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote
    on motions. Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the
    meeting.
    4.      All participants will be required to identify themselves. Anonymous
    callers may not enter the board room.
    5.      This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference
    implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance
    with state and federal laws.

    During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:
    *3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.
    *6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
    participant.