[NAGDU] Hound on the Hound

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:54:28 UTC 2016

You may think about a chew toy or something to keep her occupied if she is
likely to get bored and not sleep the entire trip. When Landon and I
traveled, we got the front row nearest the front door. He is pretty long so
if anyone wanted to sit with us, they could not have. I also removed his
guide handle so that he had a little more room to move around. We'll be
going to our first convention and taking our first train ride so we' look
forward to seeing you there.

---
Ashley Coleman