[NAGDU] Hound on the Hound

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:08:47 UTC 2016

It is simply a leash that goes over the shoulder and across your body, kind of like a purse. It is easier for me because I do not have to hold both the leash and the harness at the same time and when I stop, the leash drapes across my body and I do not have to keep track of where it is.

I have a great deal of spasticity in my hands, and I tend to drop a regular leash quite a bit. It becomes annoying at times so it's easier to wear one across my body
 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone