[NAGDU] Just Curious; is there a comprehensive list available out there somewhere?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 9 11:41:10 UTC 2016

In the world of possibilities, I'd like to try an Airedale.  They're a nice
size, with fur meant to keep them comfortable in all kinds of weather.  They
have terrier toughness, but they're a working breed, so I expect they must
be able to listen to their handler.  And they have a docked tail, so I
wouldn't have to worry about that, if I chose to follow the standard.
It would be a challenge, but I bet they'd make a great big city guide.
Tracy