[NAGDU] A question.

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:49:07 UTC 2016

She can just sent the citation to the guide dog school and have them do some education.
Also in apartment buildings - the dog is allowed wherever the other renters are allowed.
The citation is black flies and air and completely nonsense.
Based on that citation, the guide dog school can actually cite the apartment complex.
I'd have them handle it.
Best, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone