[NAGDU] Tennessee Tech Bundle at Convention A34!!!!

James Alan Boehm secretary at nfb-tn.org
Tue Jun 14 14:33:51 UTC 2016

Become fully equipped with the 2016 Tech Bundle being raffled at the Tennessee Affiliate table – A 34!  What a bundle it is! These gadgets are universal for all of your Bluetooth wireless and portable devices. Would you like to know what’s included??

1. Ultra Slim, 80-hour Working Time, Wireless, Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard (with a built-in lithium battery)
Slim keyboard for one or more of your devices
Supports Windows, IOS, Android, Mac OS
Comfortable, low profile, quiet keys
Adjustable tilt legs
Ultra thin
Bluetooth 3.0
Use to text message, browse the web, reply to e-mails, gaming, and so much more!

2.  Compact USB Battery Pack to Recharge Portable Devices – Black 2000 mAh
Comes with a charging cable. USB cable included, which has many connector types.
Long service life battery

3. Waterproof, Wireless, Bluetooth, Hands Free, Mic-in Shower/Car Mini Suction Speaker
6 hours of play time
Use in your car, shower, by the pool or at the beach
Built in control buttons

4. Small, Wireless, Bluetooth, Invisible Ear Bud
Color: coffee
Hands free calling
High performance, stereo ear bud
Built in HD sensitivity microphone
Up to 4 hours of complete talk time
3-5 hours of music time
Use to listen to books, music, teleconferences, or with use of a GPS

Total Value of this bundle is $150.00

Also at A 34, check out all the cool products that Kustom Cane has to offer! Check out our cane designs - we can personalize your cane in any color, sports team, hobby, any other unique design! Canes come with Cane Shield - a clear, protective coating that protects your cane from wear and tear, for years to come. No more chips, scratching, and wear damage after just a couple of uses.
	But that is only the beginning! Check out our wide selection of cane charms!
Silver, tactile charms of all colors, shapes, and sizes to add a little charm to your mobility!  Check out our braile charms for a unique, personalized gift for your friend’s cane or guide dog collar! Our top seller is back this year – the Personal Alarm Charms, with over 120 decibels of sound to deter anyone. Charms come in silver and red hearts, in addition to some masculine designs. We have the Rechargeable Speaker Charm or the Deluxe Bluetooth Speaker Charm (the size of a dice, and it packs a punch!) Also available: 19 in 1 Tool Charms, Door Key Charm with Hidden Knife, the Cane Finder Charm, Compact Battery Pack Charm to recharge your portable devices, the LED Light/Stun Gun charm, and so much more!
As you can see, the Tennessee Affiliate booth A 34 will be your one-stop, shop till you drop table! Our products and raffle are a must see!  From gifts, technology, mobility, gifts, gadgets, raffles and more, we will be the number one stop at the exhibit floor!

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.