[NAGDU] A question.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:32:44 UTC 2016

Let's not start this kind of a discussion. The issue with the woman in the
apartment, so far as we now know, as that she has been refused the right to
take her dog to the pool and she has documentation to that effect. No, we
certainly cannot make assumptions about what happened. She is definitely
innocent, probably in fact, until proved to be guilty. It isn't fair to make
assumptions. End of Story. I do not want us to falme her or others who have
expressed opinions here.
Cindy