[NAGDU] Rosen Center Pools

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:40:33 UTC 2016

My dogs go swimming with me either in the ocean or in a friend's pool but you are right you need to build time into the schedule for drying.
Thankfully my dogs have short coats and dry fast in the sun.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 21, 2016, at 8:35 AM, Tracy Carcione via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Frankly, I don't see why anyone would want to take their dog for a swim in
> a hotel pool, even if it's allowed.  You'd end up with a very wet dog, and
> no good facilities for getting him dry again quickly.
>
> We visited a beach this weekend, and I thought about letting Krokus dabble
> his paws in the water, but I decided I didn't want to deal with a wet,
> sandy dog.  We would have had to hang out on the beach long enough to let
> him dry, and it wasn't in my plans for that day.
> Tracy
>
>> I don't hold out much hope, Cindy.  Dog hair isn't much of a problem as
>> a filter sock in the skimmer basket can take care of that.  I suppose
>> there might be some regulatory concerns in a public access pool, though.
>>
>> David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL
>>
>>> On 6/20/2016 6:16 PM, Cindy Ray via NAGDU wrote:
>>> I rather suspect that they don't have allowances for that, but I suspect
>>> won't say that for sure. There are four pools, but they are all people
>>> pools
>>> and dog hair in them would require more work seems to me. So I would
>>> imagine
>>> not. But this isn't a final answer by any stretch.