[NAGDU] Guide dogs and vacuums

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jun 22 11:02:56 UTC 2016

I recently bought a Dyson and seriously love that thing!   I got the pet
model from Amazon.  My husband did have to assemble it.  I wasn't here when
that happened, so no clue how many pieces or how complex that was.
Operating the thing is super easy and it is easy to empty the canister. The
amount of stuff it pulled from the carpet is impressive and a little scary.

The only problem I've had with it is that I can't push it over the plush
carpet in my new office.  I wanted super soft squishy carpet and didn't
think about the vacuum suctioning itself to the carpet and not moving.  So I
just use the attachment with the rotating brushes and it works fine.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC