[NAGDU] Guide dogs in hotel rooms

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed Jun 22 16:24:34 UTC 2016

I did get a letter of apology from the clerk for calling Claire a pet.
I didn't follow-up on the room assignment, because I did not complain at
the time.  I'll find out who their general counsel is and either talk or
write to him or her.  They are a pretty progressive hotel group and
cater to people who travel with pets. My other board members from Europe
would not have understood had I made a fuss at the time.  'See you next
week.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL