[NAGDU] Do not disturb sign, national NFB convention

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Jun 22 22:44:28 UTC 2016

The thing I can never figure out is which side is which with the do not
disturb sign, this time I'll put some tape on one of the sides so I know
which one it is--lol.

Any other ideas, anyway going far afield here. Anyone heading to convention,
let me know if you want to meet up...I want to be friends with everyone and
it's rare to have the pleasure of meeting people whom you only know on the
web so I'm game for it.

Write me at:

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
 and I'll give you my contact info, I mayhave already mentioned this so
sorry if I did don't remember.