[NAGDU] don't forget: mentoring application due this weekend!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:31:13 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Sorry this did not go out sooner, my email has been eating things lately. I’d like to take this time to remind everyone that the Mentoring application for the National Association of Guide Dog users is due by Saturday at midnight to
aleeha at nagdu.org.
All that is required is that you are able to attend NAGDU’s meeting on July 2 from 6-10 PM, and that you are able to work one shift at the exhibit hall table.
I look forward to seeing everyone’s applications!
 You can also call me with questions at the phone number in my signature.
Aleeha
Member, Board of Directors, National Association of Guide Dog Users.
Aleeha at nagdu.org
937-733-0525