[NAGDU] Golden Retriever Question

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:35:49 UTC 2016

Golden Retrievers tend to have a lot of skin and allergy issues. They often
develop these hot spots which are systemic. I think they may be ear
infection prone, too. They are wonderful guides though; I think my really
best dog was a Golden Retriever, but I retired him too late. He would get to
panting even just walking down a hall. I didn't listen to him and he  (and
I) paid dearly for it.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com