[NAGDU] Introduction

Haley Sumner haleysumner97 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 02:05:04 UTC 2016

Hi fellow guide dog enthusiasts,

My name is Haley Sumner, and I recently joined this list to provide support,
advice, and ask questions as all of us travel on our various journeys with
our four-legged friends.  Last July, I received a beautiful, loving,
attentive, and sweet golden yellow lab cross named Ezzie from The Seeing
Eye, and as a lot of you can relate to, I haven't looked back since. I will
be a sophomore at butler University in the fall, and my guide adjusted to
the atmosphere beautifully and made the year all the more enjoyable.

On Wednesday, Ezzie and I will be flying into Orlando for convention, and
because it is my first time attending with a dog, I am curious if you all
have any tips or suggestions to make our experience as wonderful and
stress-free as possible?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to talking with you all soon,

Haley Sumner