[NAGDU] Introduction

Bianka Brankovic bianka at andi-bika.de
Sat Jun 25 17:33:55 UTC 2016

Hello list,

I have joined this list about a week ago and I thought I might introduce  myself and my guide dog.

I am Bianka and I live in Germany  with my husband and our two guide dogs. My dogs name is Aleska,  she is a yellow lab and she was trained by a  guide dog school near Basel, Switzerland.

I guess I joined this list for mainly nostalgic reasons. Way back when  I started thinking about having a guide dog I got a lot of help and interesting ideas from lists like Buddy-L.

Hope for interesting discussions and maybe I can contribute one thing or another.

Kind regards,

Bianka